Tuesday, October 23, 2007

To Dream.....

"I DO NOT WANT TO DIE... UNTIL I HAVE FAITHFULLY MADE THE MOST OF MY TALENT AND CULTIVATED THE SEED THAT WAS PLACED IN ME UNTIL THE LAST SMALL TWIG HAS GROWN." Kathe Kollwitz.

This is the thought I have for my life these days... and what a wonderful life it is! A good friend
once told me that every morning he wakes up he thinks... "its good to be me today" ! Well, that
is how I feel in this season of my life! It is a very good season indeed! I have accomplishments in the past that I can be proud of, and have a bountiful blessing of wonderful family and cherished friends, and I have the future before me to accomplish anything I care to dream of.

So today I wish the same for you my friend ~ but you have to first dream it before you can live
it! I hope this season of your life is your best season yet ~

"THE THINGS THAT ONE MOST WANTS TO DO ARE THE THINGS THAT ARE PROBABLY MOST WORTH DOING." Mitchell Burgess

No comments: